2 – Escarole & Beans
This combination of escarole and beans is so damn good and you could eat it sparingly throughout the week. Let me share this delicious vegan meal recipe here.
- Clean the heads of escaroles
- Add olive oil to the pan – put on medium heat – add crushed garlic
- Cut the escarole using your hands over the pan
- Overflow the pan with wet escarole leaves
- Escaroles will shrink down with the heat
- Add the measured beans on the top
- Add salt, red chili flakes, and pepper
- Add your favorite toppings and drizzle little olive oil
- Turn the heat to a simmer and wait
- Stir occasionally and serve when ready
Such a simple, delicious, and healthy vegan recipe it is. This recipe is a great way to sneak into the greens. Prepare your taste buds for this vegan recipe for new moms.