10 – Pink-Grapefruit-and-Avocado Salad
This pretty salad is iconic in winters and one of the best new mom’s vegan recipes. Grapefruit is at its prime in winters. Let’s start making.
- Cut the skin and bitter white pith off the grapefruits
- Cut in between the membranes to release the sections and squeeze the juice into the bowl
- Transfer 2 tbsp juice into another bowl
- Add vinegar, shallots, and the zest, and let the dressing stand for 10 minutes
- Season the avocado with salt and do the plating
- Stir the oil into the dressing with a pinch of salt and pepper
- Drizzle onto the mix of avocado and grapefruit
- Garnish with Chervil and Serve
This fantastic and smooth grapefruit salad is refreshing for new moms. I hope that this vegan recipe for new moms will be loved by all the mothers out there.
You’ll know that new moms are sensitive to food and it is even more complicated when they follow a vegan meal routine. The above Top 10 Vegan Recipes Ideas For New Moms were chosen based on food nutrients and taste that will keep the moms healthy and happy with what they eat.
I hope all the vegan moms out there will love the recipes. Do share with your friends who are enjoying motherhood like you!!