what are the best Keto breakfast recipes for going Low-Carb
The keto diet is extremely popular these days. If you have weight problems and tried so many diets unsuccessfully then you should give a try to the following 10 best Keto breakfast recipes for going low-carb and manage your weight
Keto diet is a lower-carb version of the low-carb diet. It does not count calories and aims to limit the amount of protein and fat. The main goal of Keto Breakfast Recipes is getting into a state where your body burns fat rather than the carb for fuel. Give low-calorie foods a try to see the dramatic results.
Let’s get started with our Keto Breakfast recipes.
1: Keto Cereal
Make a big batch of this cereal and have an easy keto breakfast all week long. Have you tried it yet? No? Let’s prepare.
|1 Cup Chopped Almonds1 cup Chopped Walnuts
1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
¼ Cup Sesame Seeds
¼ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
1 Large Egg White
|2 Tbsp Flax Seeds2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
½ Tbsp Ground Clove
½ Kosher Salt
1 ½ Cinnamon
Directions to Prepare: –
- The oven to 350 degrees (must be preheated)
- Grease a sheet with cooking spray
- Mix the almonds, walnut, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, flax seeds, and Chia seeds in a large bowl
- Stir in the cloves, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and kosher salt
- Beat the egg white until the foamy texture and stir it into granola
- Add coconut oil and mix well
- Pour the mixture into the baking sheet evenly
- Bake until golden for 20-25 minutes
- Let it cool completely and serve in your favorite bowl
You can add your favorite keto-friendly sweetener to satisfy your sweet buds. Also, you can store it in an air-tight container and keep it at room temperature. This cereal is one of the best and easy keto breakfast ideas among diet conscious people.
2: Keto Sausage Sandwich
Make your mornings good with a delish keto breakfast These sausage sandwiches are perfect for brunches too and the amazing thing to know about these sandwiches is that there is no need for bread. Let’s dig into the recipe.
|6 Large Eggs2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
6 Frozen Sausage Patties
3 Slice Cheddar
|1 Tbsp ButterKosher Salt
Red Pepper Flakes
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Directions to Prepare: –
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl and mix it with Heavy Cream and Red Chili Flakes
- Use the salt and the pepper as per taste
- On medium heat, put a non-stick skillet and melt the butter
- Place the cheese slices in the middle and let it sit for 1 minute
- Now pour the eggs in the middle covering the cheese and fold it square
- Remove it from the pan and repeat with remaining eggs and cheese slices
- Serve the square cheese eggs slices between two heated sausage patties with avocado slices
This recipe is one of the tastiest out of 10 best Keto breakfast recipes for going low carb. It has a good taste bud, do not hesitate, try it now.
3: Keto Pancakes
Nothing can beat the stack of pancakes for breakfast. Keto Pancakes are the classic breakfast staple. Let’s try this super easy keto breakfast idea to satisfy your cravings.
|½ Cup Almond Flour4 Large Eggs
4 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
|1 Tbsp Lemon ZestButter for Frying and Serving|
Directions to make Pancakes: –
- Whisk together the eggs, almond flour, cream cheese, and lemon zest until smooth
- Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in a non-stick skillet and pour 3 tbsp of batter
- Cook for 2 minutes until golden and flip and cook for 2 more minutes
- Transfer into your favorite plate and repeat the process with the remaining batter
- Top with butter and serve with love
It’s obvious that in Keto Pancakes, we will not use regular pancake toppings like maple syrup and others. You can try drizzling unsweetened melted peanut butter or coconut flakes or berries. You can also try some keto choco chips. You will surely love this keto breakfast recipe, and do not forget our best vegan breakfast
4: Keto Smoothie
Berry smoothies are lower in carbs than the other popular fruit smoothies. Let’s add a little fat with coconut milk and prepare this Keto Breakfast Recipes as your healthy breakfast for going low carb.
|1 ½ Cup Frozen Strawberries1 ½ Cup Frozen Raspberries
1 Cup Frozen Blackberries
|2 cup Coconut Milk1 cup Baby Spinach
Unsweetened shaved coconut and additional berries to garnish
Directions to Prepare Keto Smoothie: –
- Put together all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into your favorite mason jars and garnish with coconut and berries
- Serve cool with love
You can use your favorite dairy-free milk instead of coconut milk. Give this smoothie a try.
5: Keto Chocolate Protein Shake
Now, this is what we call the healthiest keto breakfast idea without protein powder.
|¾ Cup Almond Milk½ Cup Ice
2 Tbsp Almond Butter
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Pinch of Kosher Salt
|1 Tbsp Chia Seeds2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
½ Tbsp Vanilla Extract
2-3 Tbsp keto-friendly sugar or any natural sweetener
Directions to prepare this healthy shake: –
- Put together all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into your favorite jars and garnish with chia and hemp seeds
- Add sweetener as per your taste and serve fresh
This Keto Breakfast Recipes with low-calorie food will keep you energize and full all morning. And, if you are not a chocolate person, try healthy fruit smoothies rich in protein. Try it.
6: Hard Boiled Eggs
No other breakfast can beat the hard-boiled eggs at your table. This is the easiest Keto Breakfast Recipes for everyone and we only need eggs and water to prepare it.
Let’s get the directions to boil the eggs perfectly hard.
- Place a pot on high heat with 2 medium glass of cold water
- Bring a boil and leave eggs in the boiling water
- Cover the lid and let it boil for 10 minutes
- Transfer the eggs to cold water and let them cool for 2 minutes
- Peel the eggs perfectly and serve right away
You can use black pepper and salt for the taste. This Keto Breakfast Recipes idea is simple to follow. Always works for everyone!! Try it!!
7: Cloud Eggs
Cloud eggs are the internet trend that can change your breakfast routine forever. This keto meal is fun to make. Let try the recipe.
|8 Large Eggs1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
½ lb. Deli Ham, Chopped
|Kosher SaltFreshly Ground Black Pepper
Freshly Chopped Chives for garnish
Directions to prepare cloud eggs: –
- Up the oven to 450 degrees and grease the sheet
- Separate egg whites in a large bowl and yolks in a small bowl
- Whisk the egg whites for 3 minutes until stiff peaks form
- Fold in parmesan and ham seasoned with salt and pepper
- Spoon 8 pile of egg white onto the baking sheet in a form of a nest
- Bake about 3 minutes until lightly golden
- Now spoon an egg yolk into the center of the egg white nest
- Season with salt and pepper and bake about 3 minutes until the yolk just set
- Transfer into a plate, garnish with chives and serve hot
This recipe will look like clouds of heaven with a runny yolk. Try this Keto Breakfast Recipes with your favorite toppings.
8: Cauliflower Toast
This cauliflower toast is the best Keto Breakfast Recipes with sliced bread. If you are running out of healthy breakfast ideas, then let’s try this keto breakfast recipe. Let’s check the recipe.
|1 Medium Cauliflower1 Large Egg
½ Cup Shredded Cheddar
|1 Tbsp Garlic PowderKosher Salt
Freshly Grounded Black Pepper
Directions to prepare cauliflower toasts: –
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Grate the cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl and microwave for 8 minute
- Drain the mixture with a paper towel until it is dry
- Add egg, garlic powder, and cheddar to the cauliflower bowl and season with salt and pepper, and mix well
- Form cauliflower into toast shapes and place on baking sheet
- Bake about 20 minutes until golden and transfer into plates
- Top with desired toppings and serve fresh
I hope you would like this Keto Breakfast Recipes . Prepare the toasts and try them with your family.
9: Avocado Egg Boats
The Avocado egg boasts are known as the world’s greatest Keto Breakfast Recipes. The creamy texture of avocado paired with soft egg and crispy bacon will make it a healthy snack that will keep you moving. Let’s get the recipe.
|2 avocados, halved and pitted4 large eggs
|Freshly Grounded Black Pepper3 Slice Bacon
Freshly chopped chives for garnish
Directions to prepare the Avocado Eggs Boats:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cut the avocados in half
- Scoop Out 1 Tbsp avocado out of each half and reserve for another use
- Separate the egg yolks and whites and use a spoon to place egg white and yolk into the hollowed avocados
- Season with salt and pepper and bake about 25 minutes until the eggs are set
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp in a skillet on medium heat
- Transfer the cooked avocados to the plate on a paper towel
- Garnish the avocados and serve with love
So, these were the steps to prepare the greatest recipe. You will surely enjoy it.
10: Paleo Breakfast Stacks
Breakfast stacks the champions of all healthy and one of the 10 best Keto Breakfast recipes for going low-carb. This simple to make recipe will keep you full lunchtime long. Let’s get this easy stacks recipe.
|3 breakfast sausage patties3 Large Eggs
1 mashed avocado
|Freshly Grounded Black PepperChives for Garnish
Hot Sauce if Required
Directions to prepare breakfast stacks: –
- Heat the sausages and mash avocados onto the sausages and season with salt and pepper
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray and put on medium heat
- Grease a mason jar lid and place it in the center of the skillet and crack an egg inside
- Sean with salt and pepper and cook about 3 minutes until the egg just set
- Now remove the lid and continue cooking
- Place the egg on mashed avocado and garnish with chives
- Drizzle your favorite sauce if needed and serve
See, how simple it is to make paleo breakfast stacks. I am pretty sure you are going to love this recipe.
So, these were the best Keto Breakfast recipes for going low-carb and I somehow know that you will love these recipes. If you try these recipes once, you will surely add them to your routine.
These recipes will help you manage weight and keep you healthy and refreshed. Try these low carb recipes and feel energized all day long.