Easy Rajma Recipe
Making good food shouldn’t be complicated. This recipe is so easy, you can have your favorite easy rajma recipe from home on the table in under an hour.
Referred to as “The Ford Model T of Indian cookery,” our Easy Rajma Recipe makes any busy weeknight extra special!
Why order from the takeaway place when you can make this quick, easy, and tasty dish at home? The recipe is vegetarian, spicy with a mild soup base.
Get your Punjabi on with this traditional style of Indian cuisine. Prepare the simple Rajma Stock by chopping onion, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes to create a savory sauce that will delight both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
Start by dicing fresh carrot into chunks for garnish before cooking as well as an extra tomato if you want it hot! Not only does Easy Rajma Recipe taste delicious with rice or naan but it also goes great in or out of sandwiches or wraps or even over pasta!
How to prepare an easy rajma recipe?
The easiest way to make rajma masala is by using this quick and easy recipe. Simply rinse and soak the beans overnight with enough water in order to cover, then remove any remaining foam once they stop bubbling. Add spices such as onions, ginger garlic chilies pepper powder among others as desired before cooking for 45-60 minutes on medium heat until soft in texture. Prepare a side dish of rice or paratha bread to accompany your meal!
1. Rinse and soak the beans overnight
2. Drain the water from the beans and add fresh water to cook them in
3. Add ginger, garlic cloves, tomatoes, salt, cumin seeds, red chili powder, and one cup of water to your pot
4. Cook for about an hour or until they are tender enough to mash with a fork
5. Mash up the beans with a potato masher or use a food processor if you have one
6. Serve hot with rice or roti (Indian bread)
We hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful. If so, please share with your friends on social media or in person! Did we miss any of the best Indian recipes? Let us know in the comments below which one is your favorite.
Check the best Health Benefits of Olive Oil.